MONDAY: HIP MAMA
I had a great Mother’s Day with my two boys. Check out how we spent our day.
1. Alex made me breakfast – green pepper, onion and fancy cheese omelet.
2. Kai made me a card.
3. Alex picked a rose from our garden for me.
4. Kai, Alex and I went to the Orlando History Museum – free admission for moms.
5. We at lunch at Dexter’s downtown.
6. We all napped.
7. Alex and Kai worked very hard to make me dinner. A tofu/veggie/Play Doh dinner. Delicious. (See photos.)
8. We met up with some friends – Jen, Vinny and Ed – at TCBY for free frozen yogurt for mom. Yum.
9. Kai and I snuggled and read our new library books in bed.
10. I fell asleep happy.